Visitors

Thursday, February 05, 2009

OMG. No Mas on the names already!


One month and several incarnations later, I am finally putting the 2012 foal naming marathon to rest. This is it. I'm done. Stick a fork in me.

I have had naming epiphany's, then become disillusioned and made changes more times than I care to remember. I don't recall having this much of a problem in the past. So, without further ado, these are the chosen and final names for all 2012 foals....

Union Jack x Shattered Record
Colt - You Know My Name
Filly - You Know My Name

Union Jack x Flawless
Colt - Captain Britain
Filly - Buffy the Slayer

War Machine x In Spirit
Colt - Kit Fisto
Filly - Shaak Ti

War Machine x Isca's Revenge
Colt - Deep Magic
Filly - Deep Magic

Nightwing x Affirm Gal
Colt - Azrael
Filly - Oracle

Moet x Monsoon
Colt - Maestro
Filly - Moondragon

Revenge x Nova
Colt - Quasar
Filly - Andromeda

1 comment:

Jim Webber said...

I'm vascillating on the UJ x SR filly name....

I might go with She's Gone.