Visitors

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Carefully Investigating All 3yo Filly Offers


I've got three 3yo's and they are all colts.
  • Big Slick - Tantalizingly talented but currently not fulfilling expectations.
  • Mister Fantastic - Immature and banned from racetrack until further notice.
  • Chancellorsville - Just brought aboard and being evaluated.
I need another 3yo to race, a filly, so I can get into the 3+ F&M races. If anyone has a 3yo girl that they'd like to sell, I'd like to discuss it with you. I have just a couple requests:
  1. Fewer than 10 career races
  2. Ability to hit 80+ PSR on regular basis
You can contact me at mvpcandidate@gmail.com. I've paid an average of $327,500 for the last four non-auction purchases I've made, so I won't stint you on the deal if you've got something that catches my eye.

2 comments:

M. Schwartz said...

I understand the ability to hit 80+... but why fewer than 10 career starts?

Jim Webber said...

I want one that is lightly raced, that's all. I'd consider a filly who had a few more races under some circumstances.