Visitors

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bomb's away!


I've commented a couple times about how I made a concerted effort in the past year to get some compatible mares for War Machine.

One of the mares I acquired was False Demon, who is by Fusaichi Pegasus out of Seattle Halo. When Mike from Noble Farms offered her up and I saw the AR, I knew he was right; this girl is the perfect match for the Triple Crown champ.

Her AR states that she matured quickly, and had a peak of at least 2 seasons. How about Prefer, Prefer, Prefer on dirt? Very hardy. Good acceleration. Breaks well. Best distance of 12 furlongs. Nice.

False Demon had a good racing career as well, hitting the board in 15 of 25 career races and earning over $1,000,000.

War Machine x False Demon. Whether a colt or a filly, the foals name will be Trebuchet.

Prepare for war.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akkkk how the hell do u say that name
Why cant people name them easy names to say like Bad Webber ;) ... Damn Ettore and his names aswell


Foxie

Jim Webber said...

LOL. An Old French word. It's a siege engine, a war machine. It's pronounced a couple different ways.

1) TREB-yoo-shet
2) TREB-yoo-shay

I prefer the second pronunciation.

mn said...

Reilly said she doesn't like her horse's (Vampirate) new sibling's name.
I think you'll like the breed even if the name is gay.