Visitors

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm not gonna lie. I'm very excited.

Thanks to the generosity of a few PF friends*, who allowed me to purchase some horses that may have brought more on the open market, my stable is in the best shape it's been in years.

Now, I've got about 10 horses that are a threat to win every time they race.  I have never  had this kind of depth before, and it only gonna get better with a bumper crop of real prospects coming up next year.

Next year, with Kayson, Crossbones, House of M, Machine Gun, Methy Bus, Nebula, Refractor, Captain Britain, and You Know My Name, I'll have a load of excellent veteran racers.  Add to that 2yo mega-prospects Jack the Ripper, Juggernaut, and Warp Factor Ten, plus unraced 3yo Mocha Milkshake, and I feel that my stable will be better than it's ever been.

*Rainbow, Smokey's Stable, Hopeful Farm, and Foxies Lodge

No comments: