Visitors

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A slight miscalculation...

I don't really know what I was thinking.

I thought I had to choose between Nebula and Domino for my 10th and final broodmare spot.  I chose Nebula, and put Domino up for sale. Looking at my stable today, I counted my broodmares over and over, and even with the introduction of Nebula next year, I'll have just nine.  Hmmm.  Now where did that 10th broodmare go?

Looks like I could have kept Domino after all.

But after thinking about it, I've decided to sell her anyway.  I'm really looking for some fresh blood, and Domino herself being a product of War Machine, is anything but fresh blood.

She is currently listed on the sales page, but there is no guarantee she'll reach her reserve (she should, she's definitely worth a measly $50,000).  If she comes back due to an insufficient bid, I'll find her a home somewhere.

Since I do need a 10th broodmare, I'll have to start beating the bushes for something suitable.

No comments: