Visitors

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Rogue: Itching to run....


Daughter of War Machine. Half-sister to Union Jack.

The mighty War Machine's first batch of offspring will hit the track this season and this little chestnut filly is ready to roll. Maturing early, we expect her to run in the neighborhood of 8 races in 2010.

Rogue likes classic distances, just like daddy. But in addition to liking the dirt, this filly will also run on turf, which is something that War Machine preferred not to do. That little bit of added flexibility ought to help immensely.

She's brown. She's fast. She's gonna kick your ass.


8 comments:

Amanda O'Brien said...

He's a Killer. He's brown. He's gonna win the Triple Crown

Jim Webber said...

I hope he does Mandy...

Amanda O'Brien said...

I love a good dream!

Anonymous said...

she's grey and mean, a complete Dream and will clean up these little War Machines......

Jim Webber said...

Very clever Darren. I assume you are referring to Nightwatch? She's a big one, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall, my friend.

I'll be watching for the first head-to-head meeting. Hopefully, both of our fillies will be successful.

Anonymous said...

I have a Dansilver 2yo to kick your butt with straight away Eternity road and I do have a feeling about her.....I hope its right

Jim Webber said...

Ah yes...I see that Eternity Road is the 2yo and Nightwatch is the foal. We'll see...

Anonymous said...

lol nice rhyme