Visitors

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Which way to go?

I've been writing the blog for over 4 years and I've changed the look many times.  The title has always been Otsego Insider, but the font and picture at the top have been modified often.

I was originally thinking that the look should remain static.  That would portray solidity and continuity.  I mean, how often has the banner and general look of the Wall Street Journal changed over the last 100 years?


But, I just can't seem to stay satisfied with the way the blog looks, therefore I change it often.  So I continue to struggle with the choice of finding a layout I like and keeping it forever, or changing it as often as my mood dictates.

1 comment:

Jim Webber said...

Yeah. The title of the picture should say Schools OF Thought. Actually, I thought it did...