Visitors

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Did I land a big one?


While scanning the available talent at Endless Vista, I found a horse that interested me greatly.  Currently known as HIP 18937, her breeding was breathtaking and simply too good to pass up.

The yearling filly was sired by Point Given, out of Azeri, and though neither parent has had extensive success as a breeder, you have to assume that the potential for a great racer is there.

The top earning offspring of Point Given is Point Taken, a classic type racer who had career earnings of $6.5M over a lengthy 87-race career.  

Azeri's top producing offspring was Zach Attack, sired by my own War Machine.  ZA had earinings of $2.3M in 34 races, mostly at 8F.

I haven't seen her AR yet, and I can't wait to analyze it upon her admission into my stable.  She is a handsome dark chesnut, who projects at a massive 17.3h.  One encouraging fact regarding her potential is that she was bred by Endless Vista, and is not just a poor horse that was cast off by another stable.  

No comments: