Visitors

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Party like it's 1999?


Otsego Farms owner Jim Webber was in New York recently for the Red Smith Handicap and went downtown after Confederation's victory to celebrate, eventually hooking up with homeboyz Jay-Z, P Diddy and 50 Cent.

After fielding a call on his iPhone, Jim explained, "These are good guys, but they party a little too hard for my taste. I'm heading over to Jeter's place to play some golf on the Nintendo Wii".

As Jim said his farewells, Fitty was heard shouting in the background "Dis some ICE yo! Ice is like gold an shih - Yo - BAYAM!!!"

"I couldn't have said that better myself", Jim quipped as he ducked into his limo.

4 comments:

Rivendell said...

Where my invite fo'dog?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Amanda O'Brien said...

I-phone Jim?! You didnt get the gold one with the diamonds too?!

Anonymous said...

Thats f*ckin hilarious