Visitors

Friday, December 10, 2010

Shameless self-promotion?

Is it bad that I'm a prolific self-promoter?

I've been extremely active in the Forum for over 7 years.  Only one person has more posts, not counting the Administrator, and I'm gunning for her. 

I've been doing this blog for over 4 years.  This will be the 346th post.

I've nicknamed my stable the Superheroes of Racing; a moniker I've used countless times in the past.  In fact, I've named many of my horses after superheroes to tie it all together.
I've published many comedic pictures and stories on myself to flesh out my make-believe lavish and celebratory lifestyle.  The picture to the left shows me with Will Smith, Posh Spice, and Tom Cruise.
 
I have a logo.  You can even buy an Otsego Farms tee-shirt for Christ's Sake! 

All in fun, and all to increase the scope of Photo Finish... by some small degree.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.  But I do have a life!  Four kids and a wife of 30 years!

It's just that when I find something I like, I have to submerse myself in it as deeply as possible.  Short of actually buying a horse, this is all I can do.

At least my wife knows where I am every night...

1 comment:

joshkayll said...

I miss those funny celebrities stories mate they were the funniest :P

'It's just that when I find something I like, I have to submerse myself in it as deeply as possible.'

Haha I'm exactly the same. You see how nerdy the stuff I do are.

I'd love to see some more of those celebrity stories, and those forum related posts are good as well!

Josh