Visitors

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time to swallow my pride...

I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

I overreacted to some criticism the other day.  Most of you know the story.  I think I was somewhat justified by my indignation, but I was certainly hasty when it came to making the decision to quit Photo Finish.

Even though I regretted the decision almost immediately, I was determined to see it through, because I felt it would be an embarrassment to renege on such a dramatic proclamation.

However, in the last 48 hours I have received many touching messages and emails and these have reminded me of what I would be giving up.  I do consider everyone at Photo Finish to be part of an extended family and the fact is... I'd just miss you all too much.

So.... even though there will be smirkers that say, "I knew he wouldn't do it", I'm going to stay.

I'd like to thank those of you that wrote to me.  It meant a lot.  Truly.  (Why do I feel like I'm up at a podium accepting an Oscar or something like that?)

Please don't say anything more nice about me.  I beg you.  I couldn't take it. 

Thanks and I love ya all!  Well, most of you.  Some of you, that is.  A couple of you anyway. 

1 comment:

the husband of Sunshine Stables... said...

You have no honor! I hope I never lose my will to fight....