Visitors

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ultron revealed!


"Superheroes of Racing"

That was the moniker I used for my stable in the first incarnation of my website. Due to the more cumbersome nature of it's maintenance, the website was abandoned for this blog.

As you may have noticed, the horse names I employ are often Superheroes. In some cases they are also Supervillians.

Case in point, the dark brown colt born in 2010 to War Machine and Nova......Ultron. In Marvel comics, Ultron is an android that believes in the superiority of mechanical entities over humans and organic life in general, and has often endeavored to either exterminate those "lesser" beings or convert them into mechanical forms.

I posted the AR for Ultron some weeks ago. He's a dirt sprinter who hopefully has his parents speed. I just wanted to post the picture of the "real" Ultron, who provided the inspiration for this colts name.

No comments: