Visitors

Friday, January 11, 2008

Kid Flash exposed!


If you've read this blog before, you know that I name my horses after superheroes. I do it because it is a steady source of strong, mostly recognizable names.

I have done a few blog entries in the past that showed pictures of my horses namesakes. You've seen Nightwing, Union Jack, and War Machine on 4-22-07, Doomsday on 5-16-07, and Ultron on 11-22-07. This time it is Kid Flash.

Bartholomew "Bart" Allen II is a superhero in the DC Comics universe. He is the fourth Flash, though he has also gone by the names Impulse and Kid Flash. He is known as "the fastest man alive".

We hope that Kid Flash lives up to his name in the Churchill Downs Handicap this weekend.

1 comment:

Amanda O'Brien said...

I saw the heading and thats not the photo i envisaged!

I love your horses names too ;)