Visitors

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Insider is still getting visits? Hmmmm....


It's been 10 weeks since I closed up shop, yet somehow I've managed to get another 200+ visitors since then.

Not having this outlet has made me cranky. So I think I'm gonna put the band back together and give it another whirl.

I might step out a bit though and comment more on the Photo Finish community at large, rather than just my stable.

Watch out then. The Otsego Insider has been unchained and the gloves are off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so does the War Machine breeding for the 10,000th hit still stand?

Jim Webber said...

So, that is the reason I am still getting visits! I forgot about it but I'll honor it (depending on who it is).

Anonymous said...

Huh what 10,000th hit .. I must of missed that .. How many u had so far Sir Jim ?

Its good u bringing this back

Gloves are off hey .. Well at least u punch like a girl so it wont hurt hehe


Foxie

Jim Webber said...

The visitors are listed at the bottom with the current count being 10,013.

Punch like a girl? Ask Smokin' Joe Frazier about that. He's still punch drunk from a left hook I laid on him while sparring in 1976. I was just a lad then and he was at the end of his career, but he was still a tough hombre.

Amanda O'Brien said...

Its almost enough to bring Nancy Newmarket out of retirement too :)

Jim Webber said...

I hope so!