Visitors

Friday, February 19, 2016

Well, hello Mr. Fancy Pants!



Since the new foals have hit the ground and reports are in the air that the new racing schedule is being worked upon, I figured that I'd fish out the keys to the site and see if they still fit in the lock. Awesome! Jim hasn't changed the locks on me...yet. Once everyone gets back into the swing of things, hopefully, the Insider starts bustling with activity. To kick things off, I'd like to introduce everyone to the first reported foal from new Otsego Farms stallion, Methy Bus. Say hello to Mr. Fancy Pants!
Mr. Fancy Pants (2020), 16.1 hand white colt By Methy Bus out of Brilliant Dancer by Brilliant
This horse will mature quickly and be at peak performance early (2-3).
This horse will enjoy a very long peak performance time, perhaps its entire racing career.
This horse is ok on hard dirt.
This horse is ok on soft dirt.
This horse is poor in mud.
This horse prefers hard turf.
This horse prefers soft turf.
This horse is of average soundness.
This horse has average ratability.
This horse always comes from midpack.
This horse has good acceleration.
This horse breaks well out of the gate.
This horse has average speed.
This horse likes a lot of distance.

 I figure that I should start taking reservations now for his first season at stud. Get in before his 2030 book fills up. Act now! Don't get shut out!

5 comments:

Jim Webber said...

Well, well, well. I guess it's time to get the band back together, huh?

Unknown said...

Reunion tours are always a big hit, right?

Jim Webber said...

i do like this look of this foal.

Anonymous said...

Get rid of the ability reports they are more bullshit than truth

People carry on about them on the forums and in blogs like there word for word accurate , even though everyone says don't read into them to much those dickheads are the first ones to go on about how good there ability reports are or show they're best ones

Hahahahahahahaha bunch of nobs

Unknown said...

Got to love the anonymous keyboard warriors. I'm actually one of the ones that put virtually no stock in the AR's. They are a somewhat useful tool. A guide. A part of the whole picture. Definitely not to be taken as gospel. I just figured that it would be a fun way to kind of jump start the Insider. A name that I really like. A cool looking foal. A promising looking AR. And tied to Otsego through the stallion. I guess some people don't like to have fun though...

Speaking of which, I always kind of tossed an idea around in my head about some sort of contest involving matching the AR's to the horse. Maybe I'll get around to putting it together someday.