Visitors

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mad experimentation with blog format...

If you have stopped by every so often in the past couple days, you've been subjected to a few different formats for this blog.  I've been tinkering with headers, backgrounds, fonts, border colors, and pretty much everything else.

If you saw the title page with the colorful horse drawing and the wood background, you saw my wife Terry's favorite.  I initially liked it as well, but something was nagging at me.  A reader commented that it was difficult to read with all that wood, and I had to agree.

I've fiddled with several incarnations and for the time being, have settled on what you see now.  I kinda liked the one with the black background (did you see it?) but Terry forbade it.  Frankly, she's not sold on the way it is now either.  She says it too boring.  What do you think?

4 comments:

Jim Webber said...

I already changed it again. The all-gray motif was no good.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the wife, I thought the wood and horses looked pretty neat. Sunset Ranch

Anonymous said...

yeah i also like the wood and horse motiff.

steven

Jim Webber said...

Hmmm.... I'll look at the wood for a couple days and see if it works.