Visitors

Friday, April 10, 2015

Finally scratched that itch.

I have wanted Quake for a long time.  I can't even really explain why.  She even inspired me to write an article about her in the Insider.  Here is the link... Quake article.

Anyway, I tried to acquire her from KRF and was unsuccessful.  A short time later, I was flabbergasted when I realized I whiffed again when Bally Doyle bought her in an unpublicized sale.  I figured she would reside with Amanda for a long time, so I shrugged my shoulders and forgot about her.

I happened to be on the Photo Finish site yesterday and noticed that Amanda was online.  I flipped over to the sales page (as is my custom) and quickly spotted that Quake had been put up for auction. 

Quickly, and with fingers trembling, I sent Amanda a PM telling her that I wanted Quake.  She promptly removed her from the sales page (luckily there no bids in the few minutes she was available) and worked out a deal with me.  I had been trying to find a new home for Nova, so we quickly came to terms.  She gets a miler with world class speed and I get a horse that I have wanted for years.  

Ahhh... that feels good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd say that you upgraded just a bit with this one. Nice job.