Visitors

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Auction maneuvering....


I've been looking over the auction horses. I've decided that there are quite a few I like.

I've painted myself into a bit of a corner though. I only have 2 open stalls. After a fairly cursory review of the available talent, I've identified at least 5 that I would like to own.

A couple of those decisions will be made for me. I won't name any names, but I'm sure that a couple of the horses that I like will be very expensive. I'm not really into the big bidding wars so I'll bow out gracefully when they hit 7 digits.

Of course, I don't want other owners to know who I really want, so I'll throw several red herring bids out there just to obfuscate. You gotta be very careful on those though or you might end up with a horse you really don't want.

Without question, I'll be there at the stroke of eight, making my final bids on the horses I intend to own. Fair warning....if you find yourself in a bidding war with me at 7:59pm ET, you better be bold, because I'll be going large on my last bids.

No comments: