Visitors

Thursday, May 10, 2007

We're in the market....


I'd like to acquire a veteran male or mare with a good reputation.

Perhaps you've got a horse that you think may be on the decline and you'd like to clear a stall now? Maybe it's a 3yo or 4yo who hasn't fully matured yet and you're tired of waiting?

Either way, I may be in the market if you've got an appropriate horse that captures my interest. Please don't be offended if we differ in our interpretation of what constitutes a good rep. I bought Big Easy and King of the Sea, and tried to buy Landscaper because I thought they fit that description.

In addition to cash, I have one breeding remaining to War Machine in 2010 that I will hold, which can be part of the deal if that is desirable.

If you have a possibility, please contact me via email at mvpcandidate@charter.net and we'll discuss.

2 comments:

Ali said...

If I didn't love Landscaper so much and if he wasn't the only horse that I have that will consistantly bring me a check I would be more than willing to part with him.

But as it is I am not. Sorry.
:D

Ali@ Mythica

Jim Webber said...

I'm glad you got him Ali. He's a good horse who deserved to run another season.

I've been watching him...and wishing he was mine! :)