Visitors

Sunday, January 27, 2008

War Machine Stud Fee Drops


War Machine progeny as a whole have been unsuccessful thus far in their careers. His offspring have yet to hit the board in 19 career races.

Consequently, Otsego Farms has decided to immediately lower his stud fee from $300,000 down to $100,000. Pairings will still be limited to 5 per season.

For the 2010 breeding season, the following stables will have the option of taking the reduced fee or canceling their reservation altogether:
  • Foxies Lodge
  • Bally Doyle
  • Chiquita Lodge
  • Hopeful Farm
This reduced stud fee will be in effect for at least the 2010 and 2011 breeding seasons. If War Machine offspring have righted the ship by that time, the stud fee of $300,000 may be reinstated for 2012.

As a result, the following 2011 reservations will also have their fee reduced to $100,000, or they may cancel:
  • KRF Stables
  • Alydar Stables
  • Hopeful Farm
  • Watch This Space
Decisions regarding War Machine breeding can be emailed to mvpcandidate@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Amanda O'Brien said...

Cancel - never! I have faith that his foals arent destined to be good 2yr olds, and I know i dont breed any to be early performers.

So keep me down for my spot

Anonymous said...

I want mine for this season Jim ... As Amanda said cancel ... NEVA !!! ... I dont like 2yo`s ether im hoping for something a little later but we will see what happens .. Sending my money off today for his mare its most likely going to be Spain ... I think shes due to throw a good 1 .. Anywho i want mine still

Foxie