Visitors

Sunday, December 13, 2009

2013 Foals have arrived.


Eleven foals comprise our biggest batch ever.

There were four sired by War Machine, two colts and two fillies, which was the largest group ever produced in one year for Otsego Farms by the Triple Crown Champ.

Union Jack sired three foals this year and they were all colts.

There was a total of nine colts and two fillies as detailed below:

Boudica - War Machine x Bold Alanna

Charlemagne - War Machine x Second Strike

Crackerjack - Union Jack x In Spirit

Darkhawk - Nightwing x Flawless

Jack the Ripper - Union Jack x Ace Of Grace

Juggernaut - Jenny's My Gal x Shattered Record

Krakatoa - Doomsday x Monsoon

Samurai Jack - Union Jack x Affirm Gal

Tomyris - War Machine x Immortal

Trebuchet - War Machine x False Demon

Warp Factor Ten - Run Missy Run x Nova

Information on running style and distance preferences will be passed along when the AR's are received and analyzed.


PLEASE NOTE: I've added a word verification step for those that wish to leave comments. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the site has been getting quite a bit of comment spam recently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U got ripped off Sir Jim ... 9 colts and only 2 fillys ... Did u wanna sell me that WM X Immortal filly ;) ... He gave me another damn colt thats 3/3 from him now :(


Foxie

Jim Webber said...

I really don't mind the colts this year. I know that you prefer the girls though (horses, that is).

War Machine has done 6 colts and 5 fillies for me over the years. You got another colt, huh? Sorry about that!

I saw the Sir Jim colt. I kinda like that name, and if it's after me, I'm again flattered. That's two I owe you now. I'll have a horse next year with "Foxie" in it. I have an idea in mind now.

Jim Webber said...

I hope so Ryan.

Mandy shared the AR's on 3 Nightwing foals she bred this year. All of 'em like a lot of distance and have surface flexibility. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Well it`s kinda 3 ... I named my War Machine x Pulau Pinang colt Playing Percentage

Be interesting to see what u come up with


Foxie