Visitors

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Another interesting factoid...

I can't believe that I didn't know this already...

Infinity World won the Aoba Sho a couple weeks ago.  As I was looking at the horse results today, with respect to records and PSR's after this weeks races, I noticed that Le Chiffre won the same race in 2018.

Interesting, I thought.  Otsego Farms has won that race two years in a row,

That prompted me to go to the race search and look up the historical results of the Aoba Sho.  I wondered who else might have won the race in the past.

Lo and behold!  I see that Otsego Farms also won the race two years ago.  I had completely forgotten that Zombieslayer took that honor as well in 2017.  So, we have won the race three consecutive years.

So, the question is... which of my horses will win it next year?  Too soon to tell...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is intresting but not suprising coming from a distance focused stable but a wonderful achievement..... I know I have had a lot of success in the Canadian oaks its a race ive won on 3 occasions with a 2nd place getter as well I won it 2014,15,18 with a 2nd in 2017 not as good as 3 straight but its a race I seem to do well in and its why im tossing up racing Crisis there to make it back to again